Sunday, June 1, 2008

To Grandmother's house we go


Last week Brady and I headed out to my grandma's house because we had not seen her for a very long time. She was sick also so we wanted to go visit. We had such a good time with my favorite lady. It was a short visit, but we went to eat a yummy dinner at the Inside Scoop then we went to the little Overton theater to watch Prince Caspian. We really enjoyed that one. Also my grandma bought a Wee. Brady set it up for her and all three of us broke it in. I must say that is actually a pretty fun game system. At this point the Wee is my children's only hope for video games in the house since I am against all the other systems and wont allow them in my home. The next day we headed back to the Inside Scoop to get some ice cream. I love that little shop! So many wonderful memories there! :) I love going to Grandma's house and am sad that that was the end of our trip. Next time we will hopefully be able to spend some more time out there before she heads back up to Idaho. We LOVE Grandma Turner!!!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love Grandma Turner too! The Inside Scoop is the place to be when visiting :) Brings back good memories.

Lara said...

Melissa I saw Grandma Turner this past Wednesday when I was out there at Lin's! She said she had to do a double take to make sure it was me, but it was so good to see her! Love her tons!