Monday, June 23, 2008

Hair Stylings by Yours Turely

Brady wanted a hair cut and reluctantly asked me to do it because he didn't have anybody else who was able to. So here is the story of my first full attempt to cut his hair.

Before picture with all that thick beautiful hair. I was so sad to see it go. I love his hair longer. It looks better and I like to play with it. (nice face! I think he was trying to look annoyed, mission accomplished.)
Here I am at work. Look at the assurance and faith on his face. What a husband!
In the middle he got restless and faithless and had to have a go at it himself and cut the side way short. I had to go in and clean up. I guess he wanted it shorter than I was cutting, but I wasn't done. He just didn't have any faith in me. :) (I don't really blame him since I have never cut someone's hair all by myself before)
This is the final product. I was able to even everything out and I think it turned out pretty well. I am a natural! I still like the long hair better. I think he kind of looks like he just got home from boot camp with this hair cute. At least one good thing did come out of this experiment, he now has come to my way of thinking, he likes his hair better longer too. Ah, sweet victory! :)

2 comments:

Burke said...

That is so funny... Burke made me cut his hair when we were first married. Unfortunately I wasn't a natural like you, I hated it and won't do it anymore. He cuts his own hair now. He says he doesn't care what it looks like, but I just don't feel confident enough. And I like Burke's hair better long as well and once after he shaved his head I made a boot camp comment which he didn't appreciate.

scoot and sara said...

Good job! I don't think I would dare and I'm pretty sure Scoot wouldn't even let me try. Probably because we have 2 cosmotologists in the family. I've tried to get Scoot to just trim my hair and he refuses.