Friday, June 13, 2008

To the H.S. Graduates

Congratulations to 3 of my favorite high school seniors. My little sister Cortney and her friends Kris and Amy all graduated this week. They are some of the best friends. They are so close it kind of reminds me of Sex in the City. I have never gotten into that show, but the other night I was up and just flipping through the channels and a re-run was on so I watched it to see what all the hype was about. I wasn't too crazy about the show, but I LOVE the bond that they have. Cortney and her friends have the same type of bond. Cortney says, "We have been through a lot through the years, but it has only brought us closer. We are like sisters and our high school motto has helped us stay that way. 'Boys are Icky!' Juicy, juicy mangos."
Congrats to all those who graduated! Life only gets better after high school! :)

No comments: