
My dad's birthday was this past Saturday and we had a little party for him. He turned 48! I got him an exercise armband ipod holder. He has been riding his bike to work lately to save on gas and get some exercise in so I thought that would be useful. We had a fun time visiting, eating, and of course watching EURO 2008 quarter final between Russia and Czech Republic. It was a great game! I love my dad! He is such a great example to me and I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday on my blog. :) (even though I am sure he will never see it)

I think I look a lot like my dad in this pic and yes that is Zac with the super long hair. :) Thanks mom the photographer!
1 comment:
Holy crap...I hardly recognized Zac! It's good to see the whole Turner crew. It's been a long time!
Post a Comment