Sunday, June 1, 2008

Girls Lunch

Yesterday I had the quarterly birthday-get-together that my high school friends and I do for each person's birthday. This one was for Jenn who turned the big 24 this past Wednesday. We went to Becky's house and just hung out and ate some pizza. This one was the weirdest one for me because all 4 children were there. Yes, out of 5 of us there is now 4 kids. 3 boys and 1 lone girl (she is the belle of the ball). They are all so adorable, but it is crazy to think that my friends are having a bunch of babies. Man we grew up fast! It is fun to watch the kids play and try to figure each other out. The kiddies have not met before because we have some fairly new arrivals. Sara had her sweet little girl in January and Eryn had her cute big son in May. Becky and I are the only one's holding out, but it is fun to see all the cute mommies and play with the kids and hand them back when they get cranky or poopy. :) One day I will join the ranks of motherhood, and I will love it! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends.
(Sorry, no pictures, I forgot)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Melissa - I hope you're not too creeped out that I blogstalked you. I found you through Kendal's blog! I loved reading your posts and thought you might like to check out my (and Moose's) most recent adventures!