20 years ago...
1. I moved onto Shagbark Ln
2. My little sister Michelle was born making us a family of 3kids
3. I started preschool with Carolee Anderson
4. I took dance classes in my garage with all my friends from Susan Hadfield, good times :)
5. I played outside everyday and looked like a raggedy orphan
10 years ago...
1. I started high school
2. I entered the interesting, fun world of cheerleading. This was me being different cuz all my friends played volleyball, but I got to make some new friends. I love it!
3. I walked to Becky's house for lunch everyday with Eryn, Sara, Jenn and of course Becky.
4. I stayed up all night with Sara and a few others to hang out with some boys at girls camp. We were REBELS!
5. I wanted to be a physical therapist, but everybody kept telling me I was too small.
5 years ago...
1. I was working at Walgreens as a pharmacy technician
2. I was going to UNLV and had already changed my major
3. I sent a bunch of friends out on missions and Jenn got married so lonely times for me
4. I got involved with LDSSA and made some of the best friends
5. I went on the best summer trip ever with Kara, Brad, and Shilo (well this was 4 years ago). We watched the Olympics and all us girls fell in love with Micheal Phelps. :) We had a blast!
3 years ago...
1. I was engaged :(
2. I was unengaged :)
3. I went walking every night with friends. We had so much fun. There were times we would have a bunch of us, but I think I liked it the best when it was just us girls. :)
4. We would have a game night almost every Sunday when a bunch of us would get together and play different board games etc. It was great!
5. I changed my major to Human Services Counseling, which I decided would be the last major change even if I didn't like it. :)
6. I met Brady! :)
7. I Went on the Spring Break '06 trip. We went to Yosemite and San Francisco. Best spring break trip ever!! I made some lasting relationships there.
8. Becky and I went on a Mexican Riviera cruise. We had so much fun!
1 year ago...
1. I married Brady!
2. I went on spring Break '07. It was a cruise, which was fun, but not quite as good as spring Break '06.
3. I started working at CatalystRx
4. I bought a condo in the southwest. I love it over here!
So far this year...
1. I graduated with my bachelors degree
2. I went on Spring Break '08 trip to Hawaii. Talk about awesome!
3. I started working for the Rape Crisis Center
4. I started blogging
5. My brother came home from his mission
Yesterday...
1. I folded clothes
2. I slept in :)
3. I looked for a job for a few hours
4. I watched 'The Devil Wears Prada'
5. I dried my apricots, which sadly some burned. I guess I left them in a little too long
6. I cleaned my shower, thoroughly
7. I watched for moral support as Brady submitted his application for dental school Fall '09
Today ...
1. I went to a career presentation to become a financial planner/advisor. I'm exploring all my career options
2. I ate lunch
3. I did some blogging
4. I looked for some jobs and wrote some emails
Tomorrow...
1. I will hang out with my brother-in-law Koby and Donny and Brady
2. I will hopefully do something fun
3. I will look for a job, a daily activity for me right now :)
4. I want to go swimming, and get some exercise. My days are pretty open at the moment
In the next year...
1. I will hopefully be moving away from Las Vegas for a little while
2. I will maybe have a baby, only time will tell
3. I will be working
4. I will be loving my life!!!
This was fun! Tag Kara, Melissa, Shilo, Kendal, Linda, whoever wants to :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That WAS the best summer ever!
Sorry we missed you at Matt's reception. We decided to go early so we could be back for Brad's brother's mission farewell BBQ that started at 6:30.
Good luck to Brady during his application process! Go to a school in So.Cal so we can live closer and hang out together :)
Okay, so normally I don't dig the whole quiz on the blog thing. This one isn't so much a quiz though and I really like it and think I will actually do it. I loved my college years too, some of the best times of my life! You, Kara, Shilo and all the other folks were such fun girls! Good times!
Oh yes...I remember our all nighter at camp. We sure fooled our leaders! I think that was my first and last all nighter.
I'm going to have to agree with you..those walks were a LOT more fun when it was just us girls :) Can you believe we went walking at 10pm? What were we thinking!?!
Post a Comment