Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Fun


Last weekend one of Brady's mission companions, Keith came into town with his girlfriend and we got the chance to hang out with them a little while they were here. Brady and Keith crack me up when they are together. We had some good laughs. We went to the buffet @ TI which I have never been to before, and it was really good. I was surprised because I am not a huge buffet fan. We also visited the Bellagio gardens and went to the Stratosphere to ride the Big Shot. Tara had never been before so it was fun to see her experience that. I actually had a huge migraine and had been dizzy for a few days so I didn't ride this time, but I got to hear them screaming and see the picture. It was so awesome! It's funny, we only go to the Strip when people visit. I guess living in Vegas kind of diminishes the appeal of Las Vegas Blvd. We had a great time though. It was great to see them. Brady kept trying to get them to do the truly Vegas thing and get married in one of the chapels on the Strip. :) Luckily they were smart and didn't, but I think for a minute he had them convinced. ;)

No comments: