
Here is a picture illustrating how my family found me in the crowd, the shorty around everyone else who is much taller. It's kinda funny! :)

This is a picture of Brady and I waiting at Macayo's, which I wanted to eat at after graduation because that is where I ate after my high school graduation, but the wait was forever long so we went across the parking lot to Metro Pizza, which turned out to be great! Plus I got a free dessert since I was a graduate. We had a fun time!
1 comment:
Hey Melissa, its Alexis, three things...I started a blog because I saw how cute your guys was, so thank you! Im absolutely addicted. Second- Congratulations on your graduation!! Im so jealous, I cant wait to finish, but I have to wait for Casey to be done. And three, Macayos is my favorite mexican restaurant. thats funny you celebrated there. Well check out our blog. Im still new at it so its not too fancy.
Post a Comment