All my sweat, tears and hard work have finally paid off! (its about time) Today is the day I am officially done with my bachelors degree. I just got home from doing my last 4 hours of my internship and finished my last two finals this morning. I can't believe it! I am so excited to have completed my degree, but I am going to miss the staff and kids at my internship and even going to school. It is a bitter sweet experience. I am having an identity crisis though. I have been a student since I was five or six and now I am done (for a while, a long while). Now I have to decide what I am going to be now that I am grown up. :) Looking for a job is proving to be quite the task. If I were to do what I really want to do I wouldn't make hardly any money and right now, unfortunately, that is my main focus for working. I am excited for the up coming months to see what crosses my path. I get to just work (once I find a job) and that will be awesome!! I think I will start up a hobby. Anybody have any suggestions of good hobbies? :) Anyway, this is kind of a random post, but I am excited about this monumental day in my life! On a side note this picture is of me when I went up to my great grandma's ranch in Zion to dig a trench for water piping with my dad, uncle, great uncle, Cortney, and Brady. It is an example of hard work, look at how long that trench is! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations Melissa! It's a great feeling to be done. Good luck with the job hunt!
Good for you lady! I remember it feeling really strange when I graduated to and even stranger when I first got my own classroom. It was truly the first time I ever felt like an adult! I must say though, even though you have dirt all over your face you look so very adorable in that picture! All tan and smiley. Hope all goes well for you!
That's a cute pic! Congrats on graduating...I'm jealous! That is something to be very proud of because I know it takes a lot of hard work, money and time! I think a good hobby for you would be to have a kid...they seem to keep you pretty busy!
Post a Comment