Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Graduation!

I finally graduated! May 17th was the day I walked across the stage and received a handshake from some high-up in the college of Education that I have never even heard of. I enjoyed it though. I was able to sit next to some friends from my major so we kept each other entertained. I sat in between 2 people who are quite taller than me even with my heels so it looked kind of funny, but it helped my family to be able to find me in the crowd. It felt good to celebrate and be recognized for my accomplishment. It was fun to have some family and friends there too. Thanks guys for coming I know it was boring. :) I love my family!

2 comments:

The San Diego Mills said...

Congrats to you! I remember doing the same thing that you were describing at my graduation, just sitting there and messing around with friends from my program. It's pretty boring really, what else can you do?

Seth and Eryn said...

Congrats on graduation! Can't tell you how jealous I am!! :)