Last weekend Brady and I went up to Northern Utah for his cousin's wedding. Brady's brothers Koby and Kirby rode up there with us. We first went to Grandma and Grandpa Okuda's to stay the night and they took us out to this fabulous Japanese restaurant. We had fun! Very late that night Brady's parents, sister, and her two girls joined us in Bountiful. Saturday morning we all headed to Coalville, well I guess we went to a little town called Oakley since that is where the wedding was. Can you believe it had snowed two days earlier!? It was pretty cold and there was snow still on the ground, but we had fun and enjoyed being around family and sharing that special day for Riley and Whitney. They are a cute couple! We had a blast during the dancing portion of the reception. I did not know I married into such a great dancing family. Even the nieces cut a rug for a while until they got too tired and fell asleep. Here are some pics from our fun family weekend
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the pic of you guys dancing...so cute!
Dip! I like that picture and am now going to add you guys to my luscious friends link! Looks like you guys have been having a good time. I love Gene's camping outfit!
Post a Comment