
This is my new niece Elynn! She was born 4-29-08 and was 7lb 11oz and 20in. She is a cutie. We had all of Brady's family over to our little 2 bedroom condo on Sunday for din

ner. We had a lot of fun and it wasn't as cramped as we thought it would be. We also learned that our complex has a little playground so all the little kids took a field trip to go play. We celebrated Aunt Nan's birthday also. Happy birthday Nan! It was also a time for all the family to get to meet our newest member. All the other nieces loved the new baby and it was cute to see them holding her. Elynn is going to be a tough one I think. The funniest thing is her hair. I'm not sure if you can see it very well in the picture but she has blonde highlights. The tips of her hair are blonde. It is the craziest thing! Brady showed his genetics professor a picture and he said that it isn't that uncommon, but I have never seen this before and think it is cool. The blonde hairs also frame her face a little. Plus she has a ton of hair so it is fun to play with. We tried to take a picture of all the nieces together, but it didn't work too well. Here is the best one we took. I love these girls!

Leah, Kennedy, Elynn, Roxy, and Teja
2 comments:
What cute nieces you have! My niece was born with hair like that too. It looked like she had gotten her hair done before she entered the world. She went from dark black hair with light highlights to a blondie! It was crazy to see her hair change.
SO cute! Doesn't that make you extremely baby hungry? I didn't know highlights was a common thing but I guess it is...Keatyn had highlights too but now her hair is lightening up. I think she might be a blondie!
Post a Comment