Saturday, May 3, 2008

All about my SEXY husband


I have never been tagged before. This should be fun! :)

1. What is his name? Brady
2. Who eats more? He does for sure!
3. Who said I love you first? I think I did, but after he said he had been thinking it for a while and was too nervous to say it. I'm braver! :)

4. Who is taller? This is a hard one for me. :) of course he is. Brady is 5'8" and I am 5'
5. Who is smarter? I would have to say Brady, but I guess it depends on which subject.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure! I have only seen him cry once and that was just one tear. He likes being a tough guy.
7.Who does the laundry? It is a team effort, but he does most of it. I just fold it after its done.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? standing at the foot of the bed looking at it Brady sleeps on the right. I didn't want to have "sides" of the bed, but it happened anyway. Its funny how we are creatures of habit.
9. Who pays the bills? Brady does, I do nothing
10. Who cooks more? Again, Brady, I do nothing! He likes to cook so I lucked out. I do cook sometimes though, and I have been cooking more lately :)
11. What meals do you cook together? Breakfasts, and any meal we have mashed potatoes with
12. Who is more stubborn? That IS a tough question. We both are very stubborn so this may be a tie, but it depends on the situation
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I don't know really. We don't get into arguments like that very often. We seem to only fight about stupid unimportant things
14. Who is more clean? He is
15. Who has more siblings? We have the same amount, 4. He is the middle and I am the oldest
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We share the pants usually, but I could have more pull if I wanted.
17. What do you like to do together? Watch Scrubs, The Office, and anything else we get on netflix, play tennis, cuddle, play with the nieces, and just hang out

18. Who eats more sweets? Neither one of us likes sweets too much, but I probably eat more sweets than he does
19. Guilty pleasures? Brady- cheetos hot fries and sunflower seeds Me- Snickers almond and apples
20. How did you meet? At the tute at UNLV. We did meet at a party about 5 months earlier, but we argued about relationships and I did not learn his name then so I don't count it.
21. Who asked who out first? He did. It was pretty funny because he didn't even look me in the face when he asked. He came up behind me and kind of whispered it in my ear.
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

23. Who proposed? He proposed, and it was one of the coolest proposals of all time. We went four-wheeling in the hills behind my grandparents' house with some friends at like 11:30pm. Brady said he had to go to the bathroom so our friends went ahead and we were going to catch up. While we were looking for them Brady suggested we go up on the mesa to see if we could see their lights. I told him not to because we would see the lights when we got close, but being that he was driving we went up to where the old car was (my grandpa would take all us grandkids to this car to throw rocks at it and if we made it through certain holes would determine how many scoops of ice cream we got at the Inside Scoop, so a very special place to me). When we got up there we saw our friends and I yelled, "What are you guys doing down there?" because they were not on the 4-wheelers. Our friend Gene yelled back, " Nothing." But in a few minutes fire started to ignite in the form of letters. I still didn't get it until the 'L' of will was lite that the fire letters spelled Will You Marry Me. It was very cool! He then got down on one knee and asked. :) It was perfect!
24. His best features? He has a great smile and shoulders and soccer legs which I love!

25. What is his greatest quality? He is one of the most real and honest persons I know and is not afraid to be silly and have fun! He keeps me on my toes.

No comments: