Monday, September 29, 2008
Tis the Season
I absolutely love autumn, and decided that I should update my blog accordingly. I love trees and leaves and this time of year these two beloved items do all sorts of beautiful transformations. It's just too bad I don't get to see it happen here in Las Vegas. I can't believe it is still getting into the 100s. I will have to take a trip to a place where Fall really happens. The leaves changing colors and the crispness in the air are some how comforting and revitalizing for me. I wish it would be autumn all year round. :) Plus my favorite holiday is coming up, THANKSGIVING!!!! I LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the Fall, too! Especially in Vegas cause it's the only time you can actually go outside without dying! I say we have a Thanksgiving dinner together sometime in November (not exactly on Thanksgiving of course) but it would be so fun to have all that food twice!
I agree. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday too. And I love fall--all the colors and the weather. I love love love love it!! This is the best time of year. Cute new background! :]
Hey Melissa! Just wanted to say hello:) This season is wonderful and I'm loving to see the leaves change here in Utah. Hope everything is going good for ya and tell Brady what-up!
Post a Comment