Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sept. Birthdays

I have some catching up to do so brace yourselves. On the 5th it was my sister Cortney's 18th birthday. She is so grown up! We went over to my parents house for a little party. I got there just as my dad did and I watched in amazement as he carried the biggest pizza I have ever seen into the house. It was enough food to feed an army! The pizza was grrrreat! It can be hard to find high quality pizza so I was excited about this new discovery. I have pictures to demonstrate, but it does not do it justice. This thing was huge! She opened presents and one of them was super cool tickets to LOVE at the Mirage (perks of having a sister working there!) She and her boyfriend go to go and she loved it! I was jealous, but Michelle told me she would get me some tickets too sometime. We had a grand ol' time :)


Yesterday was my father-in-law's birthday and we had a family party to celebrate this past Sunday. I love getting together with my in-laws! We always have so much fun and I can't get enough of my nieces. We had a great dinner and cake and ice cream along with some awesome gifts! Brady and I got Jerry a summer sausage. :) Brady said he would like it and it was right in our price range, so that's what we got. It was great! My sis-in-law Austin did give him something really cool. She made him a DVD/slide show consisting of pics of him with the fam. It was really cute. She is so talented with that kind of thing. She made Brady and I a slide show for our wedding and I LOVE IT!!! I still watch it when I need a pick me up. So Happy Birthday Cortney and Jerry! You guys are awesome!

No comments: