I have been tagged! This should be interesting. Here are the rules: You're just supposed to type 6 quirky things about yourself. Then tag 6 others. Most of my quirks revolve around food and eating habits.
1. This is fairly well known and very weird, but I pick the chocolate off of my snickers bars. I think they taste better without all that chocolate. I know I'm an abomination. :)
2. I like to eat bell peppers like apples.
3. This one is going to be hard to explain so I hope you can follow me. When I play solitaire I play on a little screen and then when I am about to win, I make the game screen fill the computer screen, and I have to line up the rows of King-whatever with their corresponding suit, and then I click all the cards up in order and place the Kings on top and then watch all the cards jump out in aches. When that is over and they ask if you want to deal again. I select no (even if I want to play again) then minimize the screen and then exit the game. (if I want to play again I re-open the game). I am crazy! I know :)
4. When I eat pizza I alternate between taking a bit of pizza then a bit of crust to even things out.
5. When I am really excited I jump and gallop around all over the place and sometimes even scream a bit.
6. If at all possible I CLEAN my plate. example: if there are crumbs left I wet my finger and pick up all the crumbs off my plate and eat them, or if there is sauce on my food I have to scrape the remaining sauce (if I like it) so that there is nothing on my plate, and I don't really like my food to touch if there are not supposed to so if there is a sweet side dish I will wait until my unsweet food has been eaten and then put the sweet stuff on my plate so the tastes are separated as they should be.
I am weird I know. :)
I tag whoever wants to share their crazy side with all of us in the blogging community. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it's gross that you like Snickers..no matter if they have chocolate or if you pick it off. haha. :] You make me laugh.
What?! Snickers without chocolate?! I love that most of your quirks are food related. I saw this tag on Aubri's blog and I have been trying to come up with quirks interesting enough to post. Yours are great!
These are the best to read ever! I can't believe you can eat peppers like that! I can hardly eat them diced and mixed with other food!! These are hilarious!
Post a Comment