I saw this on someone elses blog and I thought it would be fun to check out, especially since I have a somewhat unique name now. Would you believe there are only 3 people with my name in the entire country! That is pretty crazy since I have a fairly common first name. If I still had my maiden name there would be 1,072 people who would have the same name. I thought it was interesting and a fun useless thing to know. If you want to see how many of you there are in the U.S. click here. I can't believe it only 3! Even better here is Brady's results:
He is definately one of a kind! :)

1 comment:
How funny! My husbands name is Sean Johnson, how many billions of people do you think have that name? :) It's good to see you guys doing so well!
Post a Comment