8 Things...
8 TV Shows I like to watch:
~ The Office
~ Scrubs
~ Reba
~ Biggest Loser
~ Friends re-runs
~ What Not to Wear
~ So You Think You Can Dance
~ Extreme Makeover Home Edition (last hour)
8 Places I like to eat at:
~ Olive Garden
~ Claim Jumper
~ Del Taco
~ Wendy's
~ Macayo's
~ My Grandma's house
~ Anyplace that has chicken fried chicken :)
~ King's Garden
8 Things I did yesterday:
~ Went to work
~ Blog stalked for a while at work
~ Made some gross orange chicken :(
~ Went to a primary pres meeting
~ Ate bowl of multigrain cheerios for breakfast
~ Snuggled with Brady
~ Watched Scrubs, Friends, and Biggest Loser
~Picked up the mail
8 Things I love about fall:
~ I can wear my scarfs
~ The crisp cool air
~ Leaves changing colors and falling off the trees
~ Hot chocolate with marshmallows
~ Thanksgiving
~ College basketball is coming soon
~ Its when I got married so anniversary time
~ Carving pumpkins
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
~ Thanksgiving/Christmas
~ Brady getting into Dental School
~ Starting my new job
~ Having some kids, someday... soon hopefully
~ The Primary Program being OVER!
~ Gary's birthday dinner tonight
~ Girls night with my mom, sis, and grandma while the boys are hunting this weekend
~ Alaskan Cruise!!!
8 things on my wish-list:
~ A lot of money so I don't have to work anymore
~ Wood floors
~ Mars company to make snickers almond bars without chocolate
~ A bigger home
~ A sweet vacation to Europe including a stop to see a premiership futbol game
~ Some new work clothes (had to add something that I can have now)
~ To see a "real" fall with all the trees turning colors and stuff
~ Have my Jeep paid off
Most of the people I know have already been tagged with this one so any one who wants to do this who hasn't yet consider yourself tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, you love Macayos?! Me too! I used to live by the one on Trop so it was like our family restaurant... My parents even had their wedding dinner there, no joke!
You're going on an Alaskan cruise? I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment