Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well I returned to work 2 weeks ago. :( It's dumb, but before I did O and I enjoyed our last few weeks together.
O enjoyed his first shower. He prefers them over baths now.

He has discovered himself in mirrors also. I love watching him see himself then start grinning away. :)

We watched some basketball with Daddy. He loves the motion and colors I imagine. Brady says he just loves basketball and the playoffs, but I highly doubt it.
Grandma Turner dressed O and Parker up like cowboys. I am anti dressing your kids up when they don't get it, but I must admit this pic is pretty cute.

They weren't fans of the photo shoot.

We played on mommy's legs. This is one of his new favorite games.


Daddy was so proud. Owen did this gesture all by himself.

O likes hanging out with Aunt Cortney during the days. She dresses him up. We are so blessed to have her come watch our boy. She takes good care of him and doesn't mind me calling her all the time. :)

3 comments:

Kara said...

He's so stinkin cute! I'm so glad you have someone great to watch him while you work though I hope you can be home with him in the not too distant future :).

scoot and sara said...

Such cute pics! Parker looks so much like Michelle to me. What cute boys! Hope work is going okay. I'll bet Cortney loves watching Owen for you!

Jon said...

Ha! This is for おだ長老! I came across the blog from coming across the ol facebook account. Brady and I served in Hokkaido together. That's awesome you guys are in dental school! I was at Nellis a couple weeks ago for an AEGD openhouse the base had. I'm in my 3rd year of dental school at Midwestern over in Arizona and am also taking full advantage of the airforce HPSP deal as well! Tell Brady I said hello, looks like you guys are doing great!