April started with a trip for me and O to Grandma Turner's in Overton so Brady could have some peace and quite and some quality sleep for his first week of finals. We had a great time out there! We even went to the fair, which was pretty fun; next year will be better though when Owen can enjoy some of the stuff. He did pretty well though, but by the end of the day he had had enough and was very ready to leave, hence the picture.
Owen is a very cuddly boy, which is so fun for us.
We tried out the Bumbo. He wasn't a huge fan, but I think he will like it once he gets older. Still cute though.
I love this picture! I got a few good ones like this
We went on a hike in Red Rock with my family. It was pretty warm and super sunny so we tried out the hat that Bachan and Jichan (great-grandma/pa Okuda) got for O. He was too cute through it was a bit big. I love Red Rock! It is a beautiful place and it was great to get some exercise. :)
We will end with a smile. I love this kid!
3 comments:
How fun! You got some way cute pictures! I can't believe Owen's getting so big already...isn't it depressing?? How nice that you got to spend so much time with your grandma-that's the best!
Awww he is so precious and tiny. I love that he's a cuddler too. I could snuggle with g everyday... but she's not too into it. Looks like youre having fun!
Owen is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how teeny tiny he is. I'm way glad I got to hang out with you guys a little while I was in Vegas!
Post a Comment