Friday, April 2, 2010

Overnighter

Torry was feeling left out and had to jump into the picture with the babies. She is pretty protective of Owen and Parker. When we changed O's diaper and he was screaming she ran around us looking all concerned. It was cute.

We took Owen on his first trip to Overton when he was 2 weeks old. Quite an ambitious undertaking, but he did really well and even slept in his bed most of the night. It was a great time and he loved meeting Great-Grandma Turner and Torry(the dog).


Of course we had to take a trip to the Inside Scoop. I love that place! We had a great trip. It is crazy how much junk you have to pack when carting a baby with you. O and I are going back to Overton this next week so Brady can study in peace for finals. We will see how I do on my own. We will have a great time though. I think we will go to the County Fair if the weather cooperates.

Oh, yesterday I think we got his first real smiles! I can't be sure though; we will see if he keeps smiling. Hopefully, it was soooo cute!

3 comments:

Elise B. said...

So fun! Let me know how your week goes. And if you need any help the second week of finals give me a call. I love to babysit!

scoot and sara said...

How fun! I need to see that baby while I'm in Vegas!

Azy said...

finally we are blog friends! i am sure we can figure out something to do with our little boys this week. movie, lunch, shopping or we could go on a stroll with our strollers at a park of some sorts. Finals are a killer