O has made some fun accomplishments. He now laughs/giggles though he is pretty stingy with them. He rolls from his belly to his back but only in his sleep (yes he sleeps on his stomach, sorry that is the only way he would do it) he wont do it when he is awake for some reason, and just today he rolled from his back to his belly. He was super close last night and today when I got home from work, thankfully, he did it. He is still a gem and sleeps through the night. I love him!
On to the World Cup! I love it. I must admit though at the end of the first 2 games I felt so disappointed. With better coaching we could have beaten England, with better, scratch that competent officiating we would have won against Slovenia. The last match though was so fun to watch! I think it is funny that Americans think soccer is so slow, but it is the fastest sport alive. Basketball stops all the time for timeouts and commercials, a 45minute football game takes 4hours, and baseball takes all day. Plus in soccer there is constant movement. I also don't buy the "there's not enough scoring" excuse. In American football there is about the same amount of scoring the teams just get 3-6/7 points for 1 score. Anyway, off my soap box now. I am so excited that Italy and France are out. Watching Italy play made me remember last world cup that killed my love for Italy cuz there has never been a team on this earth that are bigger flops. I just rekindled my love with the movie "Letters to Juliet" and I don't want them squashed now so I'm glad they are out. Can't wait for Tomorrow!
I love these two!
3 comments:
Little Owen is looking so much older! I'm SO excited that you were laid off! (You don't hear that everyday!) But I can only imagine how nice that must be for you to get to be home with your little one. It's the BEST! We'll have to get together for some playdates now that you're free:) We miss you guys, hope all is well!!
Yea for losing your job and getting to be home with that super cute boy! So glad for you! And as for him sleeping on his stomach, at least one of mine did too cause it was the only way that worked. That's just how it is and sleep is very important so there :)!
Your baby is the cutest thing on earth. He looks like our little brock did when he was a teenie tiny! SO SWEET. I made Pete come look at the pictures of him. We were ohhh & awwww-ing at all of them!
Post a Comment