Why oh why did blogger change the format to edit and design blogs. I want to change some font colors but can't find where to do it. Anybody know how to do this now?
I think you have to use one of their templates to be able to change fonts and colors. dumb, i know. you click on designs and then template designs (or something like that). There's all kinds of templates you can choose from and then it'll allow you to change background color, font and text color. (i haven't done it, but just went on to see and that's what i found out)
On November 25, 2006 I married my fabulous husband Brady, and on February 19, 2010 we welcomed our little Owen. I work for the Clark County Public Guardian's Office as an Estate Case Manager, and Brady is completing his first year of dental school. Once dental school is over we will be headed to active duty in the US Air Force. Hope you enjoy a glimpse into our life!
1 comment:
I think you have to use one of their templates to be able to change fonts and colors. dumb, i know. you click on designs and then template designs (or something like that). There's all kinds of templates you can choose from and then it'll allow you to change background color, font and text color. (i haven't done it, but just went on to see and that's what i found out)
Post a Comment