Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rob & Kelly

This weekend I got to go to my first sealing since my own. It was so fun to watch some friends get married! It was a beautiful ceremony and it took me back. :) Congrats to Rob and Kelly!

Aren't they so cute!

This was taken at their luncheon. They got that awesome Mickey Mouse bride hat (I guess Minnie Mouse) from an aunt I think. Pretty much everyone took a picture wearing it. It was a great day, and would you believe Brady had his priorities straight. We stayed at the luncheon until it was over even though we didn't get to the UNLV game until 5min left in the first half. From the sound of it we didn't miss much, but the 2nd half was AWESOME!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So excited we are blogging friends!! We will have to meet up when we come down to Vegas. And tell your grandma "Hello" and that we love her!