The weekend after Rob and Kelly's wedding Brady and I had yet another one, Keith and Terra. Keith is one of Brady's mission friends so we headed up to Provo for the special event. It was beautiful! They are a great couple and you could just see it on their faces that they are so happy and in love. We all had a great time. We got to hang out with the 3 best mission friends Brady had. I even got to meet Lyndsy (a wife) who I had never met before. She is one of the most genuinely nice and friendly persons I have ever met. WE ganged up on out husbands and even got a few dances. :) Brady was a bum and would dance with me for about 30seconds and then say, "I forgot I need to take a picture of Jared looking sad" (Jared's wife and sons couldn't make the trip). He would come back and dance for about 30 more seconds and then be off taking a picture of something else or coming up with some other excuse. As we were leaving I got him to dance with me for almost a full song. He was a good sport. He is not a dancer (at least not in public). Despite all the fun we had, this was an exceptionally exhausting trip. Jared flew into Vegas because it was cheaper so we waited for him. We picked him up at the airport at about 10:30pm Friday night, got some In-n-Out and headed to Utah. We got to Provo at about 5:30am and slept for about 4 1/2 hours and then were up to have lunch with the groom and Kurt and Lyndsy. We then headed back to Las Vegas 7:30-8:00am Sunday morning. We were in Provo for a little over 24hours. Talk about a quick trip. I am so glad we were able to go and share such happy a time with everyone.
The boys with one of their mission presidents.
Kurt and Lyndsy
My 30sec :)
Sad Jared, so lonely
1 comment:
Well, this is great fun! Good to see pictures of friends from the mission.
Post a Comment