Here are some awesome pics from our Christmas pinata! LOVE it!
I wouldn't want to meet these girls in a dark alleyway! :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We always do a Christmas piñata at our family party as well. A couple of years ago my mom found a Santa piñata. Lesson learned: Children do not like seeing Santa beaten with a stick.
How fun! I've never heard of a Christmas pinata before. Those girls are adorable! So your baby hungry? Is that an annoucement? Don't you love how I always think you have "an announcement?"
Melissa! Is it really you?? Danny was just asking me if I ever found a blog for you and I had to answer with an unhappy no :( It's so good to see you doing so well!!
On November 25, 2006 I married my fabulous husband Brady, and on February 19, 2010 we welcomed our little Owen. I work for the Clark County Public Guardian's Office as an Estate Case Manager, and Brady is completing his first year of dental school. Once dental school is over we will be headed to active duty in the US Air Force. Hope you enjoy a glimpse into our life!
4 comments:
We always do a Christmas piñata at our family party as well. A couple of years ago my mom found a Santa piñata. Lesson learned: Children do not like seeing Santa beaten with a stick.
How fun! I've never heard of a Christmas pinata before. Those girls are adorable! So your baby hungry? Is that an annoucement? Don't you love how I always think you have "an announcement?"
What cute little girls. I added you guys to my blog list.
heatherandtyson.blogspot.com
Heather Dobbs
Melissa! Is it really you?? Danny was just asking me if I ever found a blog for you and I had to answer with an unhappy no :( It's so good to see you doing so well!!
Post a Comment