I think I look mostly like my dad, but in this bit I look quite a bit like my mom
I would like to wish two very special people a Happy Birthday! My mom's b-day was the 25th so its a little late and my bro's b-day is tomorrow. We had fun celebrating with them. For my mom's birthday we all went to this Mexican restaurant; it was great. Then my parents went to Jay Leno probably because Michelle (my sis) got them tickets, so us kids waited for them at their house to sing and do pie. However the show lasted forever so by the time they got home we were all so tired that the singing was super off key and half-hearted. It was fun though. Last night we got together for a BBQ for Mikey's birthday because he went out of town this morning and Brady and I are leaving this afternoon. It was a good time hanging out with everybody. Mike got an ipod for his present and my mom got her very own wii and wii fit (I am sure her kids may play it a bit more than she will). My grandma has that and she loves it. Plus it is a really fun way to exercise! Birthdays are great and I am so glad to be in a family with these two. I love you both! Happy Birthday!!!
2 comments:
How old does that make Michael..22? Geez. Your mom doesn't look like she's aged since the Shagbark days. That is a very cute pic of you and your mom!
Actually you look just like your mom in that picture! It's cute!
Post a Comment