Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Randoms :)
I haven't posted anything in a while and sadly this is because not much is going on. I meant to post some pics from the 4th, but haven't yet so maybe I will later. I am still looking for a "real" job, but as of tomorrow I am temporarily working for a judge to help her get caught up on some data entry. Hopefully that will keep me busy still I find something more permanent. It will be nice to go to work. Our ward just got split and a new ward created and we are in the brand new ward. We have some interesting callings and it has been fun and eye-opening to be involved in the start up of a new ward. You never realize how much goes in to getting things up and running. I really like this new ward even though I knew about 2 people coming into it. It will be a great church experience. I am learning a lot. Oh, here is something new. I have decided on a master's program. I want to become an occupational therapist. This is more of a medical profession and my degree did not require some classes that the program requires so it is back to school for me to take some anatomy and physiology and a few psychology courses. I figured I would take them now and hope they don't expire by the time I apply to the program. I was thinking about starting it around Brady's second year of dental school, but I think that is too long for me to put off having kidos. I kinda wish I could do the program part-time and have the best of both worlds, but it is not. I will probably wait until my kids are in school then I will go back. So that's what is new with me. Exciting I know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just about to rag on you for not posting in awhile. You're right...you can't keep putting off the kids! I understand you're school situation completely. I need to get my masters but it's not the best timing in my life for that right now. Maybe we'll be in school together when we are old.
Girl, please. With Brady becoming a dentist, you need to kick back and enjoy the high life!! But, if you wanna work---occupational therapist would be good for you! I'll join you and Sara in getting a masters when we're old. :) It's so hard to do the school thing when you've got kids..but kids are more fun anyway :)
You should just come hang out with Emmett and Me instead of getting a job! We'd have way more fun that way!
Post a Comment