Aren't they so cute! Brady put on the little mermaid wig and called himself Shaun White. He cracks me up!
I wasn't going to dress my little man up for Halloween this year since he is so young and doesn't care or understand what dressing up even is but everyone kept saying that I needed a picture and Brady wanted to so we did and I ok'ed the "rat" costume because it was the cheapest we could find. It really was a sea otter but Brady said it looked like a rat therefore O was a rat for his first Halloween. He was a very cute one at that! Saturday we went to my grandma's house for a family party since my uncle and his family were down from Idaho. It was a very fun and long day. It was fun to visit with everyone and show little O off a bit. The Idahoans had never meet him before. O loved all the attention and extra space to explore and move around. He is so busy I can't believe it. He is always looking around and/or moving around. I do love that about him though; he is so curious. On Halloween we went to Brady's sister's house along with the rest of the cousins and for a yummy dinner and some trick'or'treating. O was excited to be outside but got bored of looking around at houses after awhile so we headed back to the house where he could play and take off his costume. It was actually fun to celebrate Halloween this year. I am so looking forward to the holidays I like since I bet they will be even better than usual watching my kiddo.
On November 25, 2006 I married my fabulous husband Brady, and on February 19, 2010 we welcomed our little Owen. I work for the Clark County Public Guardian's Office as an Estate Case Manager, and Brady is completing his first year of dental school. Once dental school is over we will be headed to active duty in the US Air Force. Hope you enjoy a glimpse into our life!
3 comments:
Such a cute little rat :). Not so sure about that Shaun White look though ;).
Owen is so cute and growing up so fast! Holidays are definetly more fun with kids!
I love a baby in a cuddly costume!
And how perfect is Brady's costume. Perfect idea! It sounds like Casey's idea of dressing up... the easier- the better!
Post a Comment