During Brady's 3 weeks we did venture off and recruited our mothers to watch Owen while we had some kid free time. One occasion we took my brother, his friend, Brady's brothers(Asian and white), our sis-in-law's brother, and Gene cliff jumping. I was nervous about it but had such a great time. I jumped off more times than ever before and Brady was the tamest he has ever been, funny! We had a great time.
We also had a real date. I was excited for this one since it has been awhile and the first "date" we went on after O was born was super weird for me. I had been so consumed with our baby that I didn't know what to do on a date. I am pleased to report that this date was much better. We went to Spring Mountain Ranch and watched "damn yankees" while eating our subway. It was surprisingly good. The actors were quite talented and it was nice and cool and offered much needed relaxation. 
2 comments:
Hey Melissa:) So, I was wondering how you and Brady went about deciding whether or not to join the Air Force. Beau has an option to do this his fourth year of Audiology, but we just aren't sure. Just curious about what you think. The benefits and the experience sound great, but we just aren't sure about the commitment...oh and moving around. Appreciate your input. Thanks!
Glad you guys were able to get out and have some fun!
Post a Comment