.jpg)
BOY!!!
It is kind of difficult to see but in the above picture is the proof that our child is in fact male (the little protrusion right where the cursor is). The tech said she was positive it was a boy. Brady is very excited and so am I. I always wanted a big brother and now I get one for the rest of my kids. We have a few pictures of him and the ultrasound lady says he has my chin. I am glad he has at least something so he resembles me. It's funny how getting this information makes this all so much more real. I can plan now and start getting things. The only downer is trying to pick a name. Boys names are so hard! I am pretty picky about boys names which will make things worse, but I am sure Brady and I will agree on something (I hope). This kid has Brady's calfs though, which is a great thing. Below is a picture of his leg. Brady loves the definition in his calf already. Doesn't he have such cute little legs!? He was moving around the entire time during the exam. He is definitely an active fella. He kept kicking me and pushing himself around in circles. It was fun to watch! He is going to wear me out!
.jpg)
I have been feeling pretty well overall. Still very tired and it is getting harder to bend over but I'm not really showing that much. In some clothes you can't tell that I'm pregnant at all. I'm sure that will change here very soon so I am enjoying it while I can. I'm in that awkward stage of "my current clothes are a bit too tight, but not big enough for maternity" It will be fun to have a baby bump I think. Then there will be no denying we are going to be parents. Plus the bigger I get, the bigger he gets and then I will be able to see and feel him move more. I think I have felt a few movements, but this being my first and not knowing what fetal movements feel like to me I can't be positive, but I will say I have. Parenthood here we come!
10 comments:
I was right! Congrats. I'm so excited for you!!
YAY! Little boys are so much fun! They are fun little buddies to have. I'm excited for you! Any names you are even considering??
This is so exciting!!! Ultrasounds are so amazing and SO fun aren't they?? I know I always say it, but I really am SO excited for you guys! WOO HOO!!
Woo hoo! Boys are the best and they are definitely lacking on the Okuda side so that will be wonderful! Congrats!
Yea for you! I'm so excited you get to add a boy to the family mix...they are full of fun and lots of mess =). Congrats!
I should have known...EVERYONE I know has boys! That's way exciting! I'm excited to talk to you about all your pregnancy stuff Saturday!
that's so exciting. I loved having a boy first, esp b/c aaron was so excited to have someone to play ball with. would have like to have had all boys...but now that I have my little girl, I wouldn't change it. boy names are so much easier for us than girl. good luck.
Melissa i am so excited for you, Boys are lots of fun! Can't wait to see that little guy!
So exciting! Boys are great! Congrats again!
Congrats girlie! And you look so cute all the time!
Post a Comment