I knew in my head that pregnancy messed with the hormones, which I thought would make my sensitive and weepy. For me, however, I have just gotten MEAN. I am easily pushed into a foul mood for close to no reason at all and I seem to have less control over what comes out of my mouth. Poor Brady is used to me being so nice and has had a difficult time adjusting to my crankiness most of the time. My bad moods make me tense and hard and it is very difficult for me to deal with let alone those around me. So sorry guys if you have fallen victim to my hormonal tantrums. I wish I were a crier! That would get me hugs and sympathy and not dirty looks and arguments with my husband. Bummer, but hopefully my body will get used to these hormone levels and the moodiness will die down. I have hope because my book said moodiness lessens further into the pregnancy. Heaven help me, well more help those I come into contact with if this turns out not to be true. Here is to hoping I will soon return to my nicer, happier self. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
just wait until after you have the baby. you'll probably end up being a crier.
Kara's right. I'm way more emotional now then ever. Don't you hate that you don't feel like yourself and you really can't do much about it? I'm so excited to find out what you're having!
The crazy mood swings are no bueno. I am approaching my 3rd trimester and I still get them. Sometimes I think to myself, "who am I?" All I have to say is kudos to husbands for their patience with their pregnant wives.
Post a Comment