Be prepared. This is a long post
Babysitting:
Last night we babysat 3 of our nieces so their parents could go celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. We had a great time with them. Makes me baby hungry.
Halloween Night:
We went trick-or-treating with our nieces. They were so cute. It was funny also that 4 little girls had an entourage of 8-9 adults. We had a good time though and the girls cleaned up!
Nevada Day:
Nevada Day is 10/31 which happened to fall on a Friday this year, and now that I work for the county, I had that day off. Being that we were having freakishly warm weather around this time, we decided to head out to Lake Mead for one last run. Would you believe it was a perfect day! The temp was about 85 degrees and the water was about 70. The morning was partly cloudy and a bit windy, but late morning/early afternoon was beautiful and the water was glass. Being the last day of October we were one of the few people on the lake, which made it even better. This trip I did a little wakeboarding too. It was only my second time doing it, but I think I did pretty good. At first I couldn't even stand up straight. I just leaned forward the entire time. It looked pretty weird. Brady calls me a freak of nature because I can pop up going only 2mph. One of the advantages of being so small I guess. I am new to the whole wakeboarding thing and therefore I do not like going very fast. I would pop up and then almost immediately start screaming at the top of my lungs, "SLOW DOWN!" Our friends tried to test me and had Brady very slowly up the speed, but they couldn't pull one over on me. As soon as the boat would go even the slightest bit faster I would start screaming again. I am sure it was quite the sight and everybody got a huge kick out of it. I am a bit more comfortable on a wakeboard now so hopefully next year I will let the boat go at normal speed. :)
Family Day@ Southern Nevada Water Reclamation District:
My Favorite Tour guide.
Chocolate anyone?
Rebel Basketball Practice:
Several weeks ago Brady and I met up with our friend Gary at the first UNLV Basketball practice. Can I just say, we are going to be good and I am so excited. The team was given their championship rings from last year too so it was a fun experience. I love Wink. ;) GO Runnin' Rebels!!! I just hope all the fair-weathered fans aren't too obnoxious or take my favorite seats. :)
3 comments:
I hate fairweather fans! All they do is still your seats and get drunk. They're annoying. Anyway, good job on the wakeboarding!!! Makes me want to go way bad!
I've been on a tour of that plant, it took like freakin 2 1/2 hours. And that first room we went in smelled horrid. But it was very very interesting! I was just scared I was going to fall in the freakin water!
This is Sister Sun(from Okuda's MTC disctrict)....
Maybe Messila is tiny... those girls she babysat look so big but cute!
Arn't kids the cutest?
Last time, I viewed the blog, Brady had his hair all shaved off. This time, his hair is growing sooooooo long.
Holiday season is coming up. Happy holiday to you all!
Post a Comment