Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Family Fun

This past weekend Brady and I headed out to one of my favorite places... OVERTON!! My grandma came back home for a week with my Aunt Tammy and her kids and my Uncle Dave and Aunt Cheryl came down as well to celebrate spring break for all their kids. Friday all of us that live in Vegas went out to my grandma's house for a little get together. It was great to see everyone and catch up. Sadly the next morning they all headed back to Idaho even my grandma. Tammy is starting chemo in about a week so grandma is staying with them to help. Tammy, you and your family are in our prayers. Here are some pics from the BBQ; also Grandma says, "Hi" :)
This is Grandma with her dog Torry. Torry follows her everywhere she goes. Its fun!
I couldn't get Michael's picture to flip or line up so you all get to see it sideways. Eventually I will get the hang of this blogging thing. :)
The middle picture is my sister Michelle and her boyfriend Ryan. Aren't they a cute couple!?

3 comments:

scoot and sara said...

Oh Grandma Turner! She looks so cute with her little dog!

Kara said...

Your Grandma is so cute. I miss her! It was so fun going to Overton and riding the 4 wheelers around the yard. Good times!

Lara said...

Melissa, I am glad that you found our blog! And glad to see that things are good for you two! Definetly stay in touch! Tell Grandma Turner we said hi!