I love General Conference and this one was especially great! I was grateful to sustain a new prophet and other general authorities. The talks were wonderful too, making it a fun filled weekend. Sunday morning we went over to some of our friends house for breakfast before the morning session. We had awesome pancakes, bacon, hash browns, eggs, fruit, and juice! Thanks Rob and Matt for hosting! You guys ROCK! We had a lot of fun and having everybody around helped keep us all awake through the entire session. For the afternoon session Sunday we traveled on over to my parents house. We had fun catching up and, as always, eating with them. (Mom, hope your first day at work went well.) 

Aprons off to our cooks :)
This is Gary and Brady taking a breather from all the talks. They were going on their 8th hour of conference and needed their 5 minute break.
(Despite the picture, Brady does not catch like a girl. I love you honey!)
After 10 hours of conference for Brady and 8 hours for me we were tired and ready for some sleep. :) It was a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment